Sunday, July 27, 2008

Down to the Florida Keys!

Nonnie and Gramp rented a house for all of us on Marathon Key, Uncle Sid (mommy's brother), Aunt Amy and cousin Kylie came too!

On our way to the Keys with stayed with Mommy's friend Wehler - she is pregnant with a little girl - I can't wait to meet her!


Here is my first trip to the beach - so beautiful!



You with the camera  - back off!


Pondering life....






Back at the rental house looking cute

Chillin with my daddy 


Mama and Daddy went on a date - and I wasn't invited - the nerve of them!


The rental we stayed in had a boat slip right out back which made it easy to jump in the boat and go!  Here mama and I are with aunt Amy and cousin Kylie getting ready to get on the boat for the first time


I'm not loving this get up

Whew finally back at the house - I had much more fun in the pool than on the boat!


I LOVED  conch chowder!

The fam at Mallory square in Key West

The one that didn't get away!  Daddy went fishing with the boys and caught this 40 lbs dolphin!  Yeah Daddy - you Rock!  We ate Mahi for the next 2 weeks!





No comments: