Friday, July 25, 2008

The Big First Birthday Party!

Since mommy and daddy call me the bug they got a cake with bugs all over it!

Nonnie decorated my highchair!

Auntie Shai and my Nonnie!

My friend Connor

Andrew and Laura came to celebrate with me


 Hanging with my Gramp before the festivities

Mama made LOTS of food!

Mama and Lindsay (Connor's mommy)
The fam

No party is a party without blankie!

I didn't feel very well that day can't you tell!

I'm not going to smile no matter what you do... so stop trying!

And what is this??  You expect me to eat that??!!

No smiles - but I will show you my tongue!


Okay it wasn't that bad...


Only daddy could get a smile out of me!

I did manage to rack in the presents despite my grumpiness!

Sienna is showing me how to work my new toy



The morning after....


No comments: